This document regulates the categories of affiliates of the AP innovation project as well as regulates the terms of cooperation with affiliates.
The purpose of this document is to create a balance where affiliates are motivated to achieve their goals and have sufficient funds from their business activities.
- Custom development means the software development that is paid for by the customer and is necessary for the customer’s activities. Such software is designed at cost and is therefore not included in the calculation of affiliates’ remuneration.
Categories of affiliates:
- Agent means a legal or natural person recommending a potential customer. Recommendation means the familiarity of the AP innovation employee with the decision-maker of the potential customer. Based on the results of the agreement with the potential customer and receipt of money (revenue) from the potential customer, agents receive their commission in the amount of 5% of the transaction amount (the money is only paid to the agent after the funds are received in the current account of the project). The amount for calculating the remuneration does not include the cost of custom development.
- Account means a legal or natural person carrying out the whole set of tasks related to the process of sales and implementation of the project.
The tasks include the following processes:
- looking for a potential customer
- negotiating with the customer
- closing a deal with the customer
- project administration
AP innovation’s help to the account:
- provision of promo materials
- legal support
- technical support
- customer support
- production and delivery of media and firmware
- access to the administrative panel (limited analysis functionality)
The account receives remuneration of 15% of the transaction amount (the money is only paid to the account after the funds are received in the current account of the project). The amount for calculating the remuneration does not include the cost of custom development.